• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydra 26's For Sale

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling the following:

2 Hydra 26 (Non-HD) + 1 Hydra Director: These are in perfect working condition. I'm asking $400 for the package shipped. Great deal on high quality LEDs!

2 Hydra 26 HD: One is in perfect condition. The other seems to have one burnt LED (which i never noticed until I took them down to sell) and the fan COVER on the back has breaks in it (but fan works perfectly fine - see pic. Asking $250 shipped for the perfect one, $175 shipped for the other.

Ping me with any questions. All were on my tank until yesterday and work perfectly.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

OP
OP
B

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
**correction above: With the Non-HDs, it’s not the Hydra Wireless Director, it’s the controller seen in the picture above. Sorry about the confusion!

TCarswell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the HD with the burnt-out LED for $175. PM me for Paypal info and all.

OP
OP
B

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Update: Both Hydra HDs are Sold! Still have the two Non-HDs with the controller available. PM me, it’s a great deal on two quality LEDs that will grow your corals very effectively!!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back