Hydra 26's For Sale

BrianReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2016
Messages
888
Reaction score
551
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Selling the following:

2 Hydra 26 (Non-HD) + 1 Hydra Director: These are in perfect working condition. I'm asking $400 for the package shipped. Great deal on high quality LEDs!

2 Hydra 26 HD: One is in perfect condition. The other seems to have one burnt LED (which i never noticed until I took them down to sell) and the fan COVER on the back has breaks in it (but fan works perfectly fine - see pic. Asking $250 shipped for the perfect one, $175 shipped for the other.

Ping me with any questions. All were on my tank until yesterday and work perfectly.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
 
Interested in the HD one for $250.
 
**correction above: With the Non-HDs, it’s not the Hydra Wireless Director, it’s the controller seen in the picture above. Sorry about the confusion!
 
I'll take the HD with the burnt-out LED for $175. PM me for Paypal info and all.
 
Update: Both Hydra HDs are Sold! Still have the two Non-HDs with the controller available. PM me, it’s a great deal on two quality LEDs that will grow your corals very effectively!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new