Hydra 32 Flex Arm 18”

colenaylor

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
38
Reaction score
16
Location
34209
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hydra 32 Flex Arm 18"
(Will also work for the Hydra 26 as long as it has the two holes for the screws to attach.)


Never used, decided I liked the rail mount better.


Paid $68, asking $40 shipped

EF386FD9-7AD7-4B8A-A639-DAF2D7975155.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new