• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydra 32 HD lights black

Item Price
225-450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

leewish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Messages
589
Reaction score
223
Location
North Wales, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pair of hydra 32 HDs. Have 1 of the boxes. No mounting brackets. Great condition, no burnt lenses.

$225 each which includes shipping in the USA. Pickup available in 19454 zip code.

Video showing all channels working.



IMG_9966.png IMG_9968.jpeg IMG_9969.jpeg IMG_9970.jpeg
 
How old are they and what % have they been run at?

Thanks!
 
I would like both if they’re still available.
 
Thank you. My wife and I are sending the payment now.
 
Should be done now. Sent you a PM.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new