Hydra 32 Light Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter kfries
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kfries

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2023
Messages
174
Reaction score
83
Location
Avon Lake
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a hydra 32 on my previous tank for less than a year. I upgraded to a larger tank and added a second new hydra 32. It all shows up in Mobius correctly, but the new one is much brighter than the other. They both follow the light schedule together. Is there a setting or some other function I need to change?
 
I had a hydra 32 on my previous tank for less than a year. I upgraded to a larger tank and added a second new hydra 32. It all shows up in Mobius correctly, but the new one is much brighter than the other. They both follow the light schedule together. Is there a setting or some other function I need to change?
Maybe try resetting the original to factory?

I’ve noticed my AI primes are at various levels of intensity (all on same schedule) but they are all of varying ages.

Also check the lenses to make sure they are funky?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new