Hydra settings for just actinic spectrum

HeyLookItsCaps

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2017
Messages
881
Reaction score
1,152
Location
Fort Worth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have searched to see if anyone has done a actinic clone for spectrum in regards to the AI hydra 26. Nothing seems to pop up.

I would like to have a preset where I can switch the lights to a pure actinic look for photographing pieces for sale. I would like to take photos under natural/actinic/AB+ Spectrums so people can get a true sense on the color. Has anyone tried this?

Thank you!
 
Does running the blue and violet channels only and at 100% not do the trick?
Just wasn’t sure if anyone has tested the theory. I’ll give it a try tonight and post a photo, see what y’all think. Didn’t know if I should be putting up UV/Violet/RB/B/R values etc
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new