• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydrofill Ti ATO Controller, Hydrofill Pump, Mounting Bracket & 2.5G Container Plus More ONLY $120

#1Fellowreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hydrofill Ti ATO Controller, Hydrofill Pump, Mounting Bracket & 2.5G Container. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail and shipping fee of $5.00

I have used this ONLY for exactly until today being ONLY 45 days and it’s practically BRAND NEW and still under manufacturing warranty. Buy with confidence I am giving away the whole package including all the items listed in the description above and also line by line item below for your reference. It’s a great product and the only reason I am selling is because I moved to APEX complete solution.

Items included are:
1. Hydrofill Ti tanium ATO Controller with sensors value $69
2. Hydrofill Ti tanium ATO Return pump with mounting bracket and tubing (I have some extra tubing left I will include those as well) and power value at $59
3. Acrylic Mount for the return tube made by Innovative Marine to supper the Hydrofill ATO system value at $25
4. 2.5 gallon reservoir container value at $29.99

Total package values at over $189 and I am selling way below cost. It’s a NO BRAINIER to miss this opportunity. I will provide proofs of the purchases if needed to show what I have actually paid for all these items. Its truly a DEAL if you need a ATO system. Please see the pictures as I have stopped using this system and cleaned up all and is ready to ship as soon as you make the payment and the payment is verified via venmo, paypal or whatever way it protects you and your payment.

IMG_1915.JPEG IMG_1916.JPEG IMG_1917.JPEG IMG_1918.JPEG IMG_1919.JPEG

Last edited:

DnA-Aquatics LLC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hydrofill Ti ATO Controller, Hydrofill Pump, Mounting Bracket & 2.5G Container. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail and shipping fee of $5.00

I have used this ONLY for exactly until today being ONLY 45 days and it’s practically BRAND NEW and still under manufacturing warranty. Buy with confidence I am giving away the whole package including all the items listed in the description above and also line by line item below for your reference. It’s a great product and the only reason I am selling is because I moved to APEX complete solution.

Items included are:
1. Hydrofill Ti tanium ATO Controller with sensors value $69
2. Hydrofill Ti tanium ATO Return pump with mounting bracket and tubing (I have some extra tubing left I will include those as well) and power value at $59
3. Acrylic Mount for the return tube made by Innovative Marine to supper the Hydrofill ATO system value at $25
4. 2.5 gallon reservoir container value at $29.99

Total package values at over $189 and I am selling way below cost. It’s a NO BRAINIER to miss this opportunity. I will provide proofs of the purchases if needed to show what I have actually paid for all these items. Its truly a DEAL if you need a ATO system. Please see the pictures as I have stopped using this system and cleaned up all and is ready to ship as soon as you make the payment and the payment is verified via venmo, paypal or whatever way it protects you and your payment.

IMG_1915.JPEG IMG_1916.JPEG IMG_1917.JPEG IMG_1918.JPEG IMG_1919.JPEG
Would you be willing to just sell me the controller and sensors? Thats all i need

OP
OP
#1Fellowreefer

#1Fellowreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be willing to just sell me the controller and sensors? Thats all i need
Hello, thanks for your interest in the ATO. How much will you pay for the controller and the sensors?? I would recommend that you look at my ebay listing for this ATO as I was not getting good response here I had listed on ebay as well and it will be your best bet to bid there as there is only one bid at $69 plus shipping. You might get lucky and get the whole package for penny's on the dollar. Here is the listing link https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/143412063359

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 58 40.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 28.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back