Hydroids?

sailor4life

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2022
Messages
50
Reaction score
36
Location
arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, so ive had this (confirmed) hydroid issue going on for roughly a year now. It has affected some of my corals causing them to melt or stay closed. I've read multiple forums saying lynx or fringback nudis will eat them but as they are not available since 2018 I'm left with resorting to other options. unfortunately i cannot tank of the rocks and treat them their self due to my rock structure being 3 main rocks covered in coral. I've read that you can use Fenbendazole. I Just haven't found any set of instructions or specific type of medication to buy to use. Any help would be great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new