Hydroids?

Smacks21294

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2020
Messages
62
Reaction score
25
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found these on an older piece of live rock that was given to me. Tank is 2 months old and the suspected hydroids are not spreading. Moved the rock to quarantine tank just in case. Any ideas on I'd? They are tiny and evenly spread out on the rock.

Screenshot_20200329-205030_Gallery.jpg
 
Yes. Manual removal, reduced feeding,
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
yep droids. I dabbed gel superglue over mine and they went Bye-Bye. 2nd time I encountered some, I treated for GHA with Vibrant and noticed they vanished. Not saying Vibrant will eradicate them but ironically happened with treatment.
 
Thanks for the replies. Isolated for now hopefully didnt spread to other rocks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new