Hydros 2 or 4 controller and the VarioS controller 0-10 v

  • Thread starter Thread starter rockdiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rockdiver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
584
Location
chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So since the varioS controller has a plug in for a 0-10v can I use the hydros controller 2 or 4 in with it ?
If yes can you leave a link for the cable so I can buy it.
Just received my hydros and getting ready to set up everything
Thanks
 
On a different note the 2 plug ins above where the Float switch plugs in what are they for ?
 
I am not a 100 percent sure but I think you need the wave engine. Thats what I have mine plugged into via their cable adapter and then use my control 4 for everything thats not a pump but im not sure honestly but I think not
 
So since the varioS controller has a plug in for a 0-10v can I use the hydros controller 2 or 4 in with it ?
If yes can you leave a link for the cable so I can buy it.
Just received my hydros and getting ready to set up everything
Thanks

Control4 has 0-10v outputs, but not the Control2.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new