Hydros "advancde" feed programming?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BryanM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BryanM

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Messages
8,908
Reaction score
10,991
Location
Morgan Hill
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So here's the want: I want my return pump off 2 minutes before feeding and to stay off for 10 minutes.

This doesn't appear to be simple.

I have the new hydros feeder powered by a drive port.
I have a Varios 6 return pump that is controller with a 0-10v cable connected to my wave engine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Create a schedule for the feed mode but in your case set it to 0 for speed. On mine I just slow down my flow pumps this way. I set up a output for feed mode. In my case the feeder output triggers it on but I don't want the pumps to slow down until the feeder runs. You can still setup an output using a timer so it is on when you want the pump in feed mode. then on you schedules for the pump you would set the feed mode schedule's depends on to the feed mode output and set the dependency mode to off if off since you do not want the schedule to run unless it is feed mode time. The set any other schedules depends on for the pump to the feed mode output but set the dependency mode to off if on since we do not want those schedules to run during feed mode. Attached is screenshots of the feed mode schedule I use.

IMG_4853.png

IMG_4854.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new