Hydros App

kjbrooks71

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got mine up and running, the issue I have is the firmware.

Mine doesn't want to update, 147-150
Had the same problem, email Carlos at Coral Vue and they will take care of it. Mine has been running perfectly since.

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got mine up and running, the issue I have is the firmware.

Mine doesn't want to update, 147-150

If your having any problems at all please go here. Our customer service folks will be glad to help you! www.coralvue.com/support and submit a ticket. Likewise, you can email us directly at [email protected]. One of the reps will be able to help you efficiently. Thank you!

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Michael@CoralVue

I know I've asked in the past, can we start a push for functionality extension to the IC2GC in the form of repeating trigger ability? I don't see that cannibalizing any potential WE sales, as the IC2GC is limited to icecap offerings, and still has enough feature lock to segregate it. Not having that function natively was the largest let-down of the out of the box IC2GC experience.

I am still fighting the good fight and trying to get features unlocked for you guys. I recently asked if we could include some with the next big app update. For the controller to have longevity, which I think it most certainly can, I think it is an inevitability. I have not given up hope. You shouldn't either! Thank you for continuing to speak your mind and tell us what you want and will make you happy.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It would be great if we started a new thread with different Triggers and Presets that ppl have used that are NOT on the CoralVue page that shows a only a few samples
When I get some free time, I can post how I have mine programmed. I use two different repeating triggers throughout the day, but mainly stick to sps reef during the day and lps reef during the night. I can trigger my hurricane setting through my apex with a push of a button. I also have two feed modes and a maintenance mode, also programmed through my apex with a push of a button. But I probably already posted this somewhere? Maybe here, I forget? :rolleyes:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.3%
Back