Hydros ATO Kit Sensor Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr. D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dr. D

Inactive Account
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2024
Messages
871
Reaction score
1,135
Location
Elsewhere
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm posting this to help anyone in the future searching this issue. I have the Hydros ATO kit, and it was simple to set up-- but for the life of me I couldn't get the included water-level sensor to realize it was dry. After speaking with Hydros tech support, it turns out I'd labeled the sensor an "Optical Sensor," which made sense to me (no pun intended)-- but I needed to classify it as a "Triple Optical Sensor," which is another option on the pop-up list. Works fine now.
 
Thanks for reaching out to our support for help! We're happy that's cleared up...and you found out support is there for you to answer questions quickly!
 
The triple level sensor uses the digital connection on the sense port and the regular optical sensor uses the analog input on the sense port.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new