Hydros compatibility

sirburke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.

I have reviewed the Hydros Wave Engine compatibility list as I am looking to add a gyre to my setup but before I take the “plunge” I wanted to ask if there is any way for me to control my Reefbreeders RP-M or Coralbox DC6000 or Coralbox D300 skimmer pump with the wave controller. I ask because they are not on the compatibility list but the DC6000 is listed as being controllable via a 0-10 connection and the RP series of Jaebo wave makers is also listed - not sure if the RP-M is related tech. If I can consolidate power bricks and controllers with the move that would be great.

Would the 0-10 cable work with any of the above?

Thanks.

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.

I have reviewed the Hydros Wave Engine compatibility list as I am looking to add a gyre to my setup but before I take the “plunge” I wanted to ask if there is any way for me to control my Reefbreeders RP-M or Coralbox DC6000 or Coralbox D300 skimmer pump with the wave controller. I ask because they are not on the compatibility list but the DC6000 is listed as being controllable via a 0-10 connection and the RP series of Jaebo wave makers is also listed - not sure if the RP-M is related tech. If I can consolidate power bricks and controllers with the move that would be great.

Would the 0-10 cable work with any of the above?

Thanks.
These are some great questions! right off the top of my head i want to say if they aren't listed then they might not be compatible yet?? If you want to find out for sure if you can or cant use these pumps please head over to www.coralvue.com/support and submit a ticket. Likewise, you can email us directly at [email protected]. One of the reps will be able to help you efficiently. Thank you!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 45 72.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back