• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

HYDROS Control X4 PRO Pack and more - Sold

Item Price
$30-$550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Syntax1235

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
1,150
Reaction score
757
Location
Maine, USA
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
---Price: $550 shipped for the Pro Pack---

I'm selling a gently (1 week) used Hydros Pro Pack that includes:
Xp8
X4
Temp Probe
PH Probe (never been dry)
2 bus terminators
All cables that come with the pack

Pro Pack.JPG

The Pro Pack is being sold as a complete package. I will part it out later if it doesn't sell.

In addition I have these items to sell:
Rope Leak Sensor with extension: $50.00 shipped

Rope Sensor.JPG


Wave Engine ETM with power supply - control VorTech pumps (Not the model that can act in its own collective) $275 shipped
Wave Engine.JPG


Optical Sensors (2) $30 each shipped
Optical Sensor.JPG


I'm selling these items because my halides caused interference with the ph and temp probes and I'm not willing to give up my halides.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new