• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros controller starter kit with ATO and Nero 3

Item Price
$190
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

pegasus_sb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2015
Messages
103
Reaction score
81
Location
santa barbara
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a hydros controller starter pack with auto top off add on. I used for a month and took the tank down since I’m not in a place to start up a tank currently. Can ship as well if interested party needs to have it shipped.

also have a Nero 3, bought it second hand. it made a noise a low speeds when I initially started using it. I was keeping it as a back up then in the tank I was using with the hydros but found the noise has since been gone while using it. $140shipped or if you buy the hydros I’ll add it on $100 can add photos tomorrow but here’s a pic of the impeller and housing.

HYDROS SOLD!

Price drop!
nero 3 $130 shipped!

6656219D-FF99-425F-B6F9-C915053C9B00.jpeg 5A4B386B-B756-4D38-B8B1-4B95A9783650.jpeg 68C089C5-C081-4D27-AC5B-43AFE0A83E2C.jpeg BDBE3F5B-3B92-4089-A2F6-4F6632C299D7.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new