Hydros Dosing Pump???

slacker036

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking for my first dosing pump to go with my mixed reef xl 525 that I am currently running a Hydros X2 for Temp, Skimmer with sensor, Feeder, and two Orphek LED bars. I know I can configure a simple doser on a schedule with the x2 but it would be nice if we knew when CoralVue was going to release their dosing pump so I could use a pump port rather than a smart outlet port. They even have reference to a Hydros Simple Dosing Pump in the official support thread. Mostly just a rant as I will probably end up with something else the week before they officially announce something and I will be stuck with it till it dies hopefully years down the road.
1631884572445.png

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking for my first dosing pump to go with my mixed reef xl 525 that I am currently running a Hydros X2 for Temp, Skimmer with sensor, Feeder, and two Orphek LED bars. I know I can configure a simple doser on a schedule with the x2 but it would be nice if we knew when CoralVue was going to release their dosing pump so I could use a pump port rather than a smart outlet port. They even have reference to a Hydros Simple Dosing Pump in the official support thread. Mostly just a rant as I will probably end up with something else the week before they officially announce something and I will be stuck with it till it dies hopefully years down the road.
1631884572445.png

That is a big-time drawback, thanks for the heads up.

Just posted in the below link, we'll see if Carlos responds back.

jrill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People were jerks when they missed released dates in the past so they won't do that anymore.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hygger 4 head programmable from Amazon.
I am not familiar with that one. I have been using Intllab doser which are simple dosers and will run using the Hydros simple doser output and schedules. I have been using these even before I got the Hydros. Originally I was using the generic output with the scheduling on that output. I started using the simple doser output and scheduling with them. It has been working without any issues. They are hooked up to drive ports on the Hydros controllers.

257A10AA-512F-44CE-ADEB-020C3A892054.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back