Hydros frustrations

Jseimo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a new hydros control 4. It’s connected to the internet and on my cloud. I can access it but for some reason the updates always fail and even if I cancel the updates it won’t let me make adjustments.

Johnboy3886

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been unable to update mine as while. I have an email in with coralvue but haven’t heard anything yet. If you figure it out LMK.

Justanano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you can't adjust them... and that makes it an emergency how?

ssster2020

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was having some similar problems. I found Hydros to have a very responsive customer service group. They solved my problem. For me there was a specific firmware update that seemed to cause the problem. Since then I have updated seamlessly.

jrill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been unable to update mine as while. I have an email in with coralvue but haven’t heard anything yet. If you figure it out LMK.
Did you email them or fill out a support request in the portal? Use the support portal if you didn't.

Johnboy3886

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you email them or fill out a support request in the portal? Use the support portal if you didn't.
I got a response from Carlos and was able to figure it out. The trick is to installing the update is to kill the app once you start installing the update.

R-balljunkie

View Badges
Reaction score
South Pacific Ocean Longitude: 167.6546 deg. Latit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m returning mine and switching to ghl instead
I just sold all my GLH stack, profilux 4, KH director, dosers....good luck with GHL. Be ready to be transported back to the 90's with interface/logic and programming. overrated german hype. So much happier with Hydros after day 2. Good riddance.....oh and i work in the controls industry as an engineer....Bye Felicia.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back