Hydros kraken with ai devices?

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I recently tried seeing up my kraken and have been having a few difficulties but on of the issues it's that the force cables don't fit into my Nero 3s out prime 16s. I just want to power them with the kraken. Is there an adapter for this it has anyone done it before?

cyberpostman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently tried seeing up my kraken and have been having a few difficulties but on of the issues it's that the force cables don't fit into my Nero 3s out prime 16s. I just want to power them with the kraken. Is there an adapter for this it has anyone done it before?
Yep. I bought this kit! Its their recommendation from amazon And I have used some of the adapters.

lookup

Universal 34pcs DC Connectors Plug Kit DC Power Adapter Connector, 5.5 x 2.1mm Female Base​

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back