Hydros Maven - How Do You Calibrate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krampus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Krampus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
94
Location
Houston, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking into these but I don’t see an explanation of how to calibrate them. Are you able to enter parameters like you can with the Trident?
 
I’m looking into these but I don’t see an explanation of how to calibrate them. Are you able to enter parameters like you can with the Trident?

Haven't been released yet so not a lot is known. Should release around the Christmas buying season.
 
Haven't been released yet so not a lot is known. Should release around the Christmas buying season.
Ah ok. That would definitely explain why my Google results were thin. Thanks for the response!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new