Hydros Output tiles disappeared?

Layne.Wilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know how to bing back output tiles?!? The only tile that shows up is my return pump all the others disappeared about a day ago.

They still show up if I click on “view/text” but you can't interact with any of the power heads in that view mode :(

A54CB311-B504-4942-9BA4-C2E04642E494.png 40D5F76E-775C-4996-8B32-D66D6F556B05.jpeg 226E049E-5D0F-4C52-9C4F-E976CC933D91.jpeg

Solution
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Push and hold the remaining output and release. It should be in a screen with a box in the upper left of the tiles. Make sure the ones you want to show on that page are checked on that box. It is different with text but you can do the same with that also. You can also add different pages and using this you can create pages with only certain input outputs on each page. Below is a screenshot of my Hex Tank page in the mode for selecting which tiles are visible. The ones with the boxes checked will show on the page. A page has to have at least one input and one output displayed. Also there is a screenshot of the page in normal mode.

IMG_9269.png

IMG_9270.png

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven't seen this happen on mine. @reefiniteasy - any thoughts on the question above? #Hydros

Upvote 0

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Push and hold the remaining output and release. It should be in a screen with a box in the upper left of the tiles. Make sure the ones you want to show on that page are checked on that box. It is different with text but you can do the same with that also. You can also add different pages and using this you can create pages with only certain input outputs on each page. Below is a screenshot of my Hex Tank page in the mode for selecting which tiles are visible. The ones with the boxes checked will show on the page. A page has to have at least one input and one output displayed. Also there is a screenshot of the page in normal mode.

IMG_9269.png

IMG_9270.png

Upvote 0
Solution
OP
OP
Layne.Wilson

Layne.Wilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_9269.png

IMG_9270.png
Yep, that was it thanks!

Upvote 0

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 46 29.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 27.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.1%
Back