Hydros sense port anomaly

Lol I have Hydros controller setup with temp controls but to rely on it, why?
I have 3 heaters all set to different temps meaning if the first one takes a dump, the second one takes over, and if that one fails, a third can take over.

I use the Hydros only to monitor the temp and keep temp as stable as possible. The Hydros can die at any time and I would not lose any sleep over it.
 
Lol I have Hydros controller setup with temp controls but to rely on it, why?
I have 3 heaters all set to different temps meaning if the first one takes a dump, the second one takes over, and if that one fails, a third can take over.

I use the Hydros only to monitor the temp and keep temp as stable as possible. The Hydros can die at any time and I would not lose any sleep over it.
My heaters don't come on that often. They stop coming on the first part of April and don't come on again until about the middle of October. This fall I had them come on three days in October but not yet in November. My cooling fans come on quite a bit throughout the year.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new