Hydros wave engine and Gyre XF350

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Zoaologist

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
474
Reaction score
330
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hydros Wave Engine 1 year old $150 shipped
Gyre XF350 1 year old perfect condition acid cleaned $120 shipped. Gyre comes with connection for hydros controller.
Take both for $250 shipped
356C21E6-054A-4399-918F-3A040913DF31.jpeg
 
Hydros Wave Engine 1 year old $150 shipped
Gyre XF350 1 year old perfect condition acid cleaned $120 shipped. Gyre comes with connection for hydros controller.
Take both for $250 shipped
356C21E6-054A-4399-918F-3A040913DF31.jpeg
I’ll take them both gyre and controller
Hydros Wave Engine 1 year old $150 shipped
Gyre XF350 1 year old perfect condition acid cleaned $120 shipped. Gyre comes with connection
Hydros Wave Engine 1 year old $150 shipped
Gyre XF350 1 year old perfect condition acid cleaned $120 shipped. Gyre comes with connection for hydros controller.
Take both for $250 shipped
356C21E6-054A-4399-918F-3A040913DF31.jpeg
I’ll take them both controller and pump for a new setup
 
I’ll take the wave engine. Can send payment asap
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new