• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros Wave Engine V1 ETM and 2k Gyre Bundle

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReddingReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale a Coralvue Hydros Wave Engine, I believe it's V1 since I was an early adopter to the system. Has been up and running without issue for 1.5 years about. Firmware was updated and device de-regitered from my account. This is going to be in a bundle with 2 2K icecap gyres which have been up and running the same amount of time. They have been running around 35-40% their whole life and are silent at this speed. IDK how noisy they are at full speed if you intend to run them at that speed. Cleaned <3 months ago. All original packaging included.

Connectors included: Reef octopus Varios return pump, 2 x Icecap gyre connectors

I am upgrading equipment as I am planning a larger tank build and so I have a Neptune Apex and Vortech MP40, otherwise I would have not sold this system.

Looking for $250OBO shipped.

IMG_6723.JPG IMG_6724.JPG IMG_6725.JPG IMG_6726.JPG

Last edited:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 57 41.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 67 49.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.8%
Back