Hydros Wave Engine w/ Battery Backup

LavenderTi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2022
Messages
414
Reaction score
423
Location
PDX
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tried to use their new version wave engine with a non-icecap battery backup? I cannot understand why it'd need to be the icecap battery backup. I'm assuming it's so that you'll stay in the CoralVue suite of products. Anyone with experience?
 
Did you ever figure out what you need? I'm looking for a similar solution.... basically a dual input relay that will power the wave engine from the wall normally and when the power goes out switch to the 12v and hence switch to the low power mode on the hydros.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new