• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros Wave Engine

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sevitz5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new (opened the box to check it out when I got it) never hooked up Wave engine and (1) pump adapter. I was going to use this on my system, but picked up some different wavemakers. Per Hydros description on their site:

Up until now, our options have been limited to the basic controls for well-known pumps like the Maxspect Gyre, Reef Octopus OctoPulse, EcoTech Vortechs, and Tunze Turbelles. The Hydros WaveEngine V2 is a single module that can concurrently operate and power up to 4 pumps via an app. There is no need for additional controllers because the WaveEngine can manage all of the capabilities of each pump.

Mounted controllers and other control moduleswill be directly replaced by the Hydros WaveEngine software, freeing up space in your cabinet. With its four pump driver outputs, which are powered by a single power supply, it will also clear up the clutter made by all the large power supplies and wires!

Price includes shipping $275

I would consider partial trade for a Ecotech Versa pump or 2

IMG_1609.jpeg
IMG_1610.jpeg
IMG_1611.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 150 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back