• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros Wave Engines - SOLD

Item Price
$175 - $200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Cloquet, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have two Hydros Wave Engines V1 for sale. These things are awesome. Shut down my aquariums so listing for sale. One has a little rust around a few ports but does not affect performance. I also have adapters so if you want the Engine, specify what if any adapters you'd also like.
Wave Engine: $200 SOLD
Wave Engine with some rust: $175
Adapters: $5 each
Two for connection to Reef Octopus pumps
Two for connection to Maxspect Gyre 330/350s
Two for connection to Maxspect Gyre 150/250/280
Two for link to Apex
Two Tunze pump adapters
SOLD
One 0-10v adapter SOLD

Hydros wave engine.jpg hydros wave engine 2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Do you have any command bus cables and terminators? Seems what you have left is one engine and adapters. How much for it all shipped to 79561
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new