• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros X4 with power supply and command bus cable

Item Price
299
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mjw

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
48
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hydros X4 with power supply and command bus cable

The Hydros X4 is the perfect and affordable starting place. This controller works great and includes a command bus cable and the power adapter. Take a look at my other listings for other controllers, probes, water and temperature sensors. Get started with Hydros today with this affordable and high capacity X4!

Price: $299.00

View on Reef2Reef Marketplace

Marketplace Purchase Required

This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.

listing-media-1.jpg
 
Listing updated (Title, Description, Photos, publicData, Price)

Title: Hydros X4 with ORP Probe & Hydros compatible wifi power strp
Price: $329.00
Description: The Hydros X4 is the perfect and affordable starting place. This controller works great and includes a command bus cable the power adapter and a hydros compatible power strip to add 4 hydros power outlets. Take a look at my other listings for other controllers, probes, water and temperature sensors. Get started with Hydros today with this affordable and high capacity X4!
Photos: updated

View on Reef2Reef Marketplace

Marketplace Purchase Required

This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.

listing-media-1.jpg
 
Listing updated (Description, Photos, publicData, Price, Title)

Title: Hydros X4 with A BUNCH OF EXTRAS
Price: $349.00
Description: The Hydros X4 is the perfect and affordable starting place to jump into the Hydros System. This controller works great and includes: - the power supply, - PH probe, - Rope water leak detector, - water level sensor - a hydros compatible power strip to add 4 hydros wifi power outlets - and a command bus cable, Take a look at my other listings for other controllers, probes, water and temperature sen…
Photos: updated

View on Reef2Reef Marketplace

Marketplace Purchase Required

This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.

listing-media-1.jpg
 
Listing updated (Description)

Description: The Hydros X4 is the perfect and affordable starting place to jump into the Hydros System. This controller works great and includes: - the power supply, - PH probe, - Rope water leak detector, - water level sensor - a hydros compatible power strip to add 4 hydros wifi power outlets - and a command bus cable, I have several other Hydros controllers and products listed for sale as well as lots of a…

View on Reef2Reef Marketplace

Marketplace Purchase Required

This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.
 
Hey! I looked through the rest of your HYDROS stuff and I’m interested in putting together a larger package.


I’d be interested in the X4 bundle with the pH probe, leak detector, water-level sensor and Wi-Fi power strip, plus the WaveEngine LE and Octo Pulse 2. I saw you mentioned having extra temp sensors as well — could you include one of those too?


Would you do $450 shipped for everything? If so, I can purchase through the Reef2Reef Marketplace.

Tksss
 
Hey I can definitely put together a bundle package for you with whatever equipment you'd like.

Here's how I break down the prices for all this equipment when it's not bundled:
$299 Hydros X4 with power supply & command bus cable
$199 Wave Engine LE and OctoPulse 2
$30 PH Probe
$30 Wifi power strip
$30 Rope Leak Detector
$25 Water Level Sensor
$20 Temp Sensor

$633 Total if all sold separately ( those are used prices... not new)

I'd be willing to do $530 for all of it together as a package deal. That's a lot of equipment and extras for a really good price.

If you'd like to do that I'll put together a custom package for you here in the marketplace. Or if you want to do the deal off-line, I can cut another $20 off the price because It will save me the fee the marketplace charges.
 
Hey I can definitely put together a bundle package for you with whatever equipment you'd like.

Here's how I break down the prices for all this equipment when it's not bundled:
$299 Hydros X4 with power supply & command bus cable
$199 Wave Engine LE and OctoPulse 2
$30 PH Probe
$30 Wifi power strip
$30 Rope Leak Detector
$25 Water Level Sensor
$20 Temp Sensor

$633 Total if all sold separately ( those are used prices... not new)

I'd be willing to do $530 for all of it together as a package deal. That's a lot of equipment and extras for a really good price.

If you'd like to do that I'll put together a custom package for you here in the marketplace. Or if you want to do the deal off-line, I can cut another $20 off the price because It will save me the fee the marketplace charges.
Thanks for breaking it all down! That helps a lot. Let me think about the full package for a bit, I’m definitely interested, I just need to decide if I want to go all-in on everything or start with the controller setup first, this is a lil more than I’m willing to spend right now. I’ll get back to you shortly!
 
No worries!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new