Hydros XP8

RSREEFING

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
47
Location
Racine
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone,


So, I got my new hydros XP8 this week and tried to set it up yesterday. I ran into some issues. From what other have posted all of the LED indicators are suppose to be on but only two are on, on mine (see photo). I can connect to it thru the app but I can't see or control any power outlets. I tried to plug my mp10 in but it's not getting enough power. I'm completely new to any type of controller. I should also mention that this is the only Hydros product I have and nothing else.

20220213_062746.jpg
 
Did you figure out about adding an output and then choosing an outlet for it?
 
Ok, just wanted to make sure you were not still stuck.
 
The XP8 was just released so there is a large demand. I would pick a place that has it listed and select notify when in stock. I would still check on a daily basis since they seem to sell out within hours once they get them.
 
Where did you purchase the XP8?
More shipments are going out daily I’ve been told. BRS, saltwater aquarium, and premium aquatics should all have some new stock soon. That being said, they will go fast!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new