I’d anemone

Sheila1026

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d anemone please
I purchased this anemone for a green bta 4 days ago, he’s yet to look anything like it, I’m wondering if I was sent a flower anemone not a bta.. can you help please?

551126FC-DC92-4B08-BEE7-91029F24C929.jpeg
 
I’d anemone please
I purchased this anemone for a green bta 4 days ago, he’s yet to look anything like it, I’m wondering if I was sent a flower anemone not a bta.. can you help please?

551126FC-DC92-4B08-BEE7-91029F24C929.jpeg
Welcome!

Post #17 VetteGuy knows his stuff so every with very blurry replacement photo I'd defer to him. Otherwise I'd also just say often BTA don't bubble all the time... There was a recent survey on this site and people voted on how frequently theirs did from never to always... and most were in the middle. Mine depend mostly on water and sometimes I think mine like to look stringy because they just want to be stretchier-longer ... maybe for more food, but I've been told not to feed more than weekly

Glad you joined
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to reef2reef !
That looks like a very unhealthy bubble tip, it’s not a carpet, rock flower or magnifica. If it was sent to you like that I would ask for a refund
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new