I’ll show u mine ...

How often do you test your water

  • Once a week

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Once by weekly

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Only if it gets weird

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never need a test kit

    Votes: 1 20.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Here’s mine your turn!!
BA1A8A26-284F-4D5F-87F6-0DD2E68CE3BF.jpeg
 
The only things I routinely tested for the last 10 years of keeping my reef were salinity, temperature, and pH. :)
 
Once a week and more if thing get weird:)

I test the big 3 (Ca, Mg, Alk) and phosphates just to be sure. I auto dose and just want to make sure incase one of the heads malfunction.
 
10/21/17

7.5 dkh

405 Ca

1410 Mg

.01 - .03ppm phospahte

5ppm nitrate

1.026 salinity

78.5 temp

8.67wo ph with windows open

390-400 potassium
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new