I’m a newbie!!!

Sylvia Hilton

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! My name is Sylvia and I’m new to both this website and to the reefing world. I have always loved saltwater fish and I’ve finally (in adulthood) made it to where I’m able to enjoy my very own saltwater tank. Any tips and ideas are greatly appreciated. Hopefully, I’ll learn a lot from you all!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tumblr_o3y4pherIa1s3h43ko1_500.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome!!! Don't be afraid to ask questions, these folks are great and will help you along the way. The more you ask as your beginning this hobby the less mistakes you will make. Trust me, I didn't know about this place when I started and still wish to this day I did!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new