I’m going broke

Welcome aboard!! Reach out if you have any questions on how to enjoy a reef on a budget, I’m more than happy with my 40 breeder with a HOB filter, whole premise of it was budget as possible, black box light, HOB refugium, etc.

Thriving and growing everything from softies to SPS

The thing that will get you is wanting to upgrade, going to spend around 3K on a 100 gallon system soon
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

IMG_9087.png
 
Hello, I’m newish to this, at least with adult money to make a decent tank. I’ve done a lot of trial and error over the last year trying to do a mixed reef. Lots of ups and downs and a lot of money (to me) invested. Hopefully I find the sweet spot soon!
Hi and welcome to r2r

I remember when I first started ( 1990’s ) the lfs at the time questioning if I really wanted to get into saltwater .
the way it was explained to me
If I could take a.$100 bill and set it on fire without crying I was ready
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Hello, I’m newish to this, at least with adult money to make a decent tank. I’ve done a lot of trial and error over the last year trying to do a mixed reef. Lots of ups and downs and a lot of money (to me) invested. Hopefully I find the sweet spot soon!
Welcome to the club
Reef2reef will make your reefing experience easier...
 
Welcome! I have poured so much money into this it's ridiculous. You aren't alone! There are so many good resources on here for you to minimize the damage. Its going to help a lot!

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new