I’m going broke

lane_95

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
31
Location
Vancouver
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m newish to this, at least with adult money to make a decent tank. I’ve done a lot of trial and error over the last year trying to do a mixed reef. Lots of ups and downs and a lot of money (to me) invested. Hopefully I find the sweet spot soon!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! There is a lot of good info here on the forum to help. My quick recommendation is to focus on water quality first - become a water gardener and the rest will often follow.

Clownfish.gif
 
Like any hobby, when we have the passion. The hobbies gets expensive.
Curved R2R Welcome 3-31-23 2.0.png
 
Hello, I’m newish to this, at least with adult money to make a decent tank. I’ve done a lot of trial and error over the last year trying to do a mixed reef. Lots of ups and downs and a lot of money (to me) invested. Hopefully I find the sweet spot soon!

Tell us more about your setup. This will help create more targeted guidance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new