I’m new here.

mr frogfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2025
Messages
71
Reaction score
65
Location
130 cornell road
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers! I am new to the site, but I am eager to document my progress on reefing, and helping others. I have a 13.5 gallon saltwater euphillya only reef tank (it’s my first). Here is the tank!

IMG_0100.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Be sure to start a build thread for your tank!
 
Hello reefers! I am new to the site, but I am eager to document my progress on reefing, and helping others. I have a 13.5 gallon saltwater euphillya only reef tank (it’s my first). Here is the tank!

IMG_0100.jpeg
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new