I’m new here.

mr frogfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2025
Messages
67
Reaction score
61
Location
130 cornell road
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers! I am new to the site, but I am eager to document my progress on reefing, and helping others. I have a 13.5 gallon saltwater euphillya only reef tank (it’s my first). Here is the tank!

IMG_0100.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Be sure to start a build thread for your tank!
 
Hello reefers! I am new to the site, but I am eager to document my progress on reefing, and helping others. I have a 13.5 gallon saltwater euphillya only reef tank (it’s my first). Here is the tank!

IMG_0100.jpeg
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new