I’m new here!

I’m new to this forum! I’m very interested in all saltwater fish and it has become my new hyperfixation! (Neurodivergent here :D) I currently have a Midas blenny, naked clownfish and midnight clownfish (paired), 2 nassarius snails, 3 pep shrimp, zebra hermit crab, and a bubble tip anemone in my tank! They all look like they’re doing really good and the Midas blenny has definitely brightened up since I got them! Thank you guys for being here whenever I had questions about my fish, I got a ton of information from here!!
I am rather new too! We should help each other out. People like us need the most help so please follow me : )
 
8C4146C8-E0BA-4B56-8536-521E39084209.jpeg

Well Hello...and welcome to Reef2Reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new