I’m not dead...yet.

  • Thread starter Thread starter T-J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Messages
3,502
Reaction score
3,988
Location
Phoenix
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So green BTA has been in the tank for about a week and a half. He’s been nonstop looking for a spot but always ends up in the shade (he moves at night).

Today he looks really bad. Is he too far gone or should I wait?
FAB0B938-5B57-41AA-B948-CC2091A17951.jpeg
 
So green BTA has been in the tank for about a week and a half. He’s been nonstop looking for a spot but always ends up in the shade (he moves at night).

Today he looks really bad. Is he too far gone or should I wait?
FAB0B938-5B57-41AA-B948-CC2091A17951.jpeg

A couple questions:

How old is your tank?

What lights are you using?

What's your water parameters?
 
Wait. I have lots of BTAs and they act like that sometimes. I bet he makes it. I noticed that you are in Phoenix. Message me and maybe I can help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new