I am a Winner!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

emonemo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay!! My new calcium reactor got delivered from BRS this Saturday. Upon opening the package, I found that I had won a Neptune Systems Apex Controller with energy bar, just extra in the box!!! AMAZING!! AWESOME!! I had it in my cart and then didn't purchase it with the order. I know there are generous BRS giveaways and must have won it! A little research and I was missing a $50 Hanna checker from the order. I looked up my invoice and I was not charged for an Apex. I looked up giveaways and the only current one looked like lights from comparison tests … no $800 Apex giveaways to be found. I tried to delude myself into still thinking I had won. The rules also stated winners would be contacted and have 7 days to claim. I checked my emails and found nothing. No voicemails. Oh no! My heart sank. I had not been contacted, I was not a winner. I just got a mis-packed box. I will call on Monday and trade the “free” Apex for the missing Hanna checker.

apex3.jpg

OP
OP
emonemo

emonemo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to post it so I wouldn't be tempted any more to keep it! It had to happen on the weekend too so I couldn't call right away. It's just sitting there, begging me to open it! I've seen complaints of missing and wrong stuff so wanted to let people know it goes the other way also. There are just mistakes sometimes and it's not intentional and not always in their favor. From what I've seen they are great at customer service and follow through if there is a problem.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay!! My new calcium reactor got delivered from BRS this Saturday. Upon opening the package, I found that I had won a Neptune Systems Apex Controller with energy bar, just extra in the box!!! AMAZING!! AWESOME!! I had it in my cart and then didn't purchase it with the order. I know there are generous BRS giveaways and must have won it! A little research and I was missing a $50 Hanna checker from the order. I looked up my invoice and I was not charged for an Apex. I looked up giveaways and the only current one looked like lights from comparison tests … no $800 Apex giveaways to be found. I tried to delude myself into still thinking I had won. The rules also stated winners would be contacted and have 7 days to claim. I checked my emails and found nothing. No voicemails. Oh no! My heart sank. I had not been contacted, I was not a winner. I just got a mis-packed box. I will call on Monday and trade the “free” Apex for the missing Hanna checker.

apex3.jpg
Let us k ow what BRS does for ya

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck and keep us posted. I think I red somewhere on BRS or in one of their videos that they will occasionally send out a bonus. You think they would send some sort of note though.

Quasi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a RODI from them about a month ago and also received a random fiji cube sump. I called and they just emailed me a shipping label.

Last edited:

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

apex3.jpg
Say what!!!! Talk about Christmas early.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone in the warehouse Will be losing their job today. We are not talking about a couple extra filter socks. But an full apex. Props to you for doing the right thing. I’m sure 90 percent of people would of just kept it and said nothing.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back