I am a Winner!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
emonemo

emonemo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Transaction is complete. I packed up the Apex and dropped it off at the UPS store. I received the missing Hanna checker by 2nd day air. My account shows 2000 extra reward points which looks like $20 of store credit. I also got a thank you for being honest box yesterday with a few things in it.
free stuff.jpg

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Transaction is complete. I packed up the Apex and dropped it off at the UPS store. I received the missing Hanna checker by 2nd day air. My account shows 2000 extra reward points which looks like $20 of store credit. I also got a thank you for being honest box yesterday with a few things in it.
free stuff.jpg
And this is why @Bulk Reef Supply will have me as a life long customer.

No they didn't NEED to do anything, and in the end might have actually figured out where the apex got delivered, and you would have still been responsible for returning it, but it's the little things like this(being rewarded for being an honest human being) in this hobby that keeps people like me, continuing to buy from companies like this.

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG nice. Reef Chili, AND the Neat cover opening? I LOVE that little device.

OP
OP
emonemo

emonemo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And this is why @Bulk Reef Supply will have me as a life long customer.

No they didn't NEED to do anything, and in the end might have actually figured out where the apex got delivered, and you would have still been responsible for returning it, but it's the little things like this(being rewarded for being an honest human being) in this hobby that keeps people like me, continuing to buy from companies like this.
OMG nice. Reef Chili, AND the Neat cover opening? I LOVE that little device.

Yep very cool! I sent a DM thanking @Bulk Reef Supply for excellent follow through and customer service.

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They didn't send you a coloring book to go with your stickers? lol...j/k...good on you and brs has had my business since they first opened and will continue to do so. Virtual high fives all around.

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice of you to do the right thing and very nice on BRS for showing appreciation. I received 12 Seresto flea and tick collars in my dry goods order from Dr. Foster and Smith many years back. I emailed them and told them of the mistake. I didn't expect anything out it but a Thank You. Never got that, just an email with a return label to print. So I give props to both you and BRS in how that was handled.

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
free stuff.jpg
Noice

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called customer service and they're going to ship the missing Hanna Checker 2nd day air and send me a label for the Apex return. I already had another order in picking and asked if they could just add the Hanna Checker in on that box but customer service said they couldn't. I understand that might have added more confusion to things. The customer service rep thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said I'd be getting some reward points for being honest.

You did the ABSOLUTE right thing. You'll be repaid 10 fold for your honesty. It was an honest mistake on someone in BRS system - they're human too. If you've ever been in their facility it's "FULL ON CHAOS" (not in unorganization but in busy & hectic) and it would be easy to mess up an order considering how many they fill in a day. I know, I've been there - they are awesome folks, with great business ethics and customer appreciation. Like I said your honesty will come back tenfold.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s kind is a let down that you didn’t actually win the apex. I hope they really hook you up with some points seeing that the apex is $800. Nice to see another honest people in this hobby.
Would of it been nice to let you keep it being that fact there giving away 20k a day right now

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 45 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.5%
Back