I am back, setting up new tanks

Peair

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2024
Messages
477
Reaction score
603
Location
Camp Lejeune
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Pete, I just got back in the hobby after 10 years, and I am setting up my new tanks this week, I bought a 15 gal all in one nano, and a 16 gal all in one frag tank. I can not wait to ad fish and corals, so I bought some chems for a faster start cycle.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, Pete!
Good Morning GIF by All Better
 
Hi, my name is Pete, I just got back in the hobby after 10 years, and I am setting up my new tanks this week, I bought a 15 gal all in one nano, and a 16 gal all in one frag tank. I can not wait to ad fish and corals, so I bought some chems for a faster start cycle.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new