I am just a bit south of Ocala

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I are new to reefing and have a RSR 350g2, and we are planning on a large fish-only tank this fall. May I join the Ocala reef club?
Just contacted the club organizer he will be in contact with you. Welcome to the wonderful world of reefing! And welcome to Reef 2 Reef... this is a great place to learn and grow your reefing skills.

Rick

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon, if you haven't already, check out this short thread about joining and getting they ORC member badge:

We haven't had a meeting in a while - pretty much since 2020 since everything went down, but if enough people want to get together and someone is willing to organize it we can start meeting again.

There are still quite a few of us that monitor R2R actively and can answer questions and give you local references. I think Rick is the closest member out by you.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back