• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I am looking for SPS pack

Reefcatch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
94
Reaction score
55
Location
saint louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello SPS vendor/ sellers
I’m looking for the following SPS frags
1. Homewrecker
2. Walt Disney
3. Orange passion
4. Any hairy tenuis

Thank you
 
@Chad Chapman has some great deals on frags. Don’t know if he’s got the specific ones you’re looking for, but I’d ask him!
 
Nah.. just post in forum feedback or shoot a mod a message they can fix it for you..
Whoops you can’t message lol lol … so post in the forum feedback.. ignore my tiredness haha.
 
Bump
( so far I haven’t found someone selling them )
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new