I am New Here

alpburakozbay

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Messages
139
Reaction score
177
Location
Türkiye
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to everyone,
My name is Alp (23), from Turkey. I m chef and teacher. I m broke and unemployed since September 2019 (more precisely since I graduated.) :p

If I talk about the hobby;
I m in started the aquarium hobbie when I was thirteen. Last seven year and now too, I interested in saltwater. I set up three times saltwater aquarium and remove all of them (I had to remove it).
I was a moderator in two forums and both of them closed :D
Saltwater (reef, marine... you understand me) forum in Turkey is not as popular as before. In exchange for lira, the value of the dollar and the euro has increased a lot. So, the prices of the equipment had to increase. And therefore, the number of saltwater hobbyists has decreased....
 
F7AFC2DF-5E36-4740-8649-62830739A604.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new