I am trying to join "Hudson Valley Reef Keepers" group.

rhdoug

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'm in Stormville too, welcome the the club! We are still "virtual" as far as any actual get-togethers as far as I know. I suspect we will do something in the coming weeks or months...stay tuned. What kind or reef are you planning to have? Mine is a LPS/Softy tank and has been running for 23 years. I can hook you up with some good easy corals when your tank is ready.

Reef Chasers Aquaculture

newtohobby1025

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'm in Stormville too, welcome the the club! We are still "virtual" as far as any actual get-togethers as far as I know. I suspect we will do something in the coming weeks or months...stay tuned. What kind or reef are you planning to have? Mine is a LPS/Softy tank and has been running for 23 years. I can hook you up with some good easy corals when your tank is ready.
Thanks for welcoming me. I don't have an exact plan yet. My first item that I'd like to get tackled is getting a tank/system up and running. I still have some research to do. I'm looking for to getting everything set up. I just want to make sure everything is good and healthy before I put anything living in it. Thanks again for the welcome.

dero13

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
how do i join the Hudson Valley group? currently doing research into starting my first reef tank :) i have 4 freshwater tanks set up currently

BRS

IGROZOAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Welcome to the area. I’m in Poughquag. Glad to see people still floating around. I currently have a IM 30L. If anyone is looking for some coral feel free to PM me. I have zoas, sps, and mushrooms.

Attachments

• 5ABBCE47-A879-4336-A4B2-5E1F218B5A4C.jpeg
    5ABBCE47-A879-4336-A4B2-5E1F218B5A4C.jpeg
    292.4 KB · Views: 7

dero13

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Welcome to the area. I’m in Poughquag. Glad to see people still floating around. I currently have a IM 30L. If anyone is looking for some coral feel free to PM me. I have zoas, sps, and mushrooms.
Thank you! Nice I’m in Putnam Valley. Once I take the plunge and get a sw tank I will for sure hit you up for some corals! :D

DO YOU CARE WHAT THE CORDS AND CABLES LOOK LIKE AROUND YOUR REEF TANK?

• YES

Votes: 290 59.2%
  • NO

Votes: 36 7.3%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 158 32.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 1.2%
Ultimate Corals