My New Home at R2R!

Reefer Matt

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey Reefers!
This forum is the new home for my videos and for us to talk with each other! I look forward to our continued journey, and can’t wait to share it all with you!

Thank you very much for your support, and as always, Happy Reefing! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

-Reefer Matt

Last edited:

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey Reefers!
Some awesome news!!! I have partnered up with Reef2Reef! I believe in this place and you all so much, that I decided to help spread the word!

This forum is the new home for my videos and for us to talk with each other! I look forward to our continued journey, and can’t wait to share it all with you!

Thank you very much for your support, and as always, Happy Reefing! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

-Reefer Matt
Congratulations @Reefer Matt
Well Deserved!!

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Things are getting more “official” each day! What started as me just sharing my reefing journey has turned into a little spark of momentum! So I will look for ways to expand the channel, while not becoming another outlet for companies to push their products. I really enjoy talking with you all and being a part of this awesome community! Thank you!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 42 26.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 33 20.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 29 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back