Reefer Matt’s Official Chat Thread!

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
I bought some new audio equipment and got a new editing app-I make all my videos on my phone. I’m also interested in interviewing some industry folks (if it ever becomes a possibility). Not a podcast, but just maybe listening to their story and learning from them.
But in the meantime I’ll try to discuss topics that haven’t been talked about a lot. I’ll also start doing proper livestreams. That is a different animal, but I think I have the software figured out now.

Michael Adam

View Badges
Reaction score
Yeah I have a reefing cat also. She thinks I made the stand bigger for her to lounge around.
inbound3771130264969485793.jpg

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Yeah I have a reefing cat also. She thinks I made the stand bigger for her to lounge around.
inbound3771130264969485793.jpg
And here I thought I was the only one with a reefing kitty! :grinning-squinting-face:
How’s the new tank going?

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m so excited! I’m starting a new hobby which will also involve reefing! I’m getting a 3d printer! I can’t wait to learn all about it and start making my own designs. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

turtlewax2020

View Badges
Reaction score
just working on upping my game a little bit

I’m so excited! I’m starting a new hobby which will also involve reefing! I’m getting a 3d printer! I can’t wait to learn all about it and start making my own designs. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I made some custom frag rack stands with my cnc but no one was interested at all :(

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Just in case anyone actually reads this thread, today’s video will be out later tonight. I’ve been busy lately, and haven’t had much time to make a vid. But I’ll get to it in a little bit. Gonna show you my top five favorite coral! See ya soon!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back