I built my mixing station

Looks very cool I want it.

But I have no water pipe in my garage so how do you get a line in ?
Also how does the RO unit switch off when the top Bin is full ?
 
Looks very cool I want it.

But I have no water pipe in my garage so how do you get a line in ?
Also how does the RO unit switch off when the top Bin is full ?

My BRS RO/DI unit came with a water hose adapter, so I've just connected the RO hose to the water hose outside!
 
My BRS RO/DI unit came with a water hose adapter, so I've just connected the RO hose to the water hose outside!

Thats brilliant !!! I have no way of getting water in from the house but the garden hose is doable. What RO/DI uit do you have ?
 
Thats brilliant !!! I have no way of getting water in from the house but the garden hose is doable. What RO/DI uit do you have ?

or if your laundry room is closer,I did this..
 

Attachments

  • 2013-01-22 18.00.33.jpg
    2013-01-22 18.00.33.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 167

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new