I could use some help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ken H.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hooray! You got it! Now it's just a matter of practice. Also try posting larger photos. I use 750 pixels on the long side and save as a level 6 jpg. I brightened one of them up a little bit to show more detail in the shadows.

Nice job. I knew that camera could do it.

Gary
 
I am impressed that you have improved the photo of the same frags so dramatically! It's very commendable that you were able to make the camera do what you needed. I usually see people giving up, blaming the camera, or taking a so-so image to Photoshop to correct everything in 'post.'

Most threads like this don't show this much improvement in a week! Nice job. You should leave the bad pics up, IMO.
 
I am impressed that you have improved the photo of the same frags so dramatically! It's very commendable that you were able to make the camera do what you needed. I usually see people giving up, blaming the camera, or taking a so-so image to Photoshop to correct everything in 'post.'

Most threads like this don't show this much improvement in a week! Nice job. You should leave the bad pics up, IMO.


Thanks!! I really want ot do this. I need practice. I think I drove my wife crazy over the pics this week.
 
Well now I see when I delete a pic on tiny pic it is deleted on the forums to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new