I.D. Please.

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
7,212
Reaction score
1,687
Location
Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the lil Pink frag?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426107553.034389.jpg
 
Now that's a sweet looking monti.
 
Thanks guys! My 2nd Monti :) 1st being an Idaho Grape that's doing quite well. Hopefully this one does as well. Yuppers I'm loving it! Any and all advice welcome in caring for it would be much appreciated.
 
Last edited:
I like to remove those types of monti's from the frag plug/disk they are on and glue them to a rock so they will grow over a large area.
 
I'll have to settle for removing the stem as it's totally encrusted the disk. My biggest issue is placement and how my rock work isn't making it an easy task. Don't want to place anything permanently just yet, in case they don't like the spot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new